HOW TO JOIN
Since each person's situation is unique, we request that you contact us to discuss whether joining the Village Network would make sense for you. You may also attend one of our monthly informational "Get to Know the Village" meetings (see calendar).
- Call us at (707) 776-6055 and we can discuss memberships over the phone, let you know when the next informational meeting will be held, or arrange a meeting to talk with you in person if you would prefer.
- Email us at Info@VillageNetworkofPetaluma.org and request a brochure. Please let us know if you would like to be contacted to discuss membership options.
The Village Network of Petaluma is open to all residents of Petaluma and Penngrove who are 50+ years of age.
Regular Membership: Dues cover all programs, social events, access to our member referral database, and volunteer services.
Associate Membership: Dues cover all programs, social events, access to our member referral database, and a maximum of 3 volunteer services per year.*
Memberships can be paid month to month, quarterly, or on an annual basis. Paying for your annual membership in full offers a $25/year discount.
- Monthly: $55
- Annually: $635 (if annual membership is pre-paid)
- Monthly: $80
- Annually: $935 (if annual membership is pre-paid)
- Monthly: $30
- Annually: $345 (if annual membership is pre-paid)
- Monthly: $45
- Annually: $525 (if annual membership is pre-paid)
* If an Associate Member should determine that more than 3 volunteer services are needed during the course of a calendar year, membership may be converted on a prorated basis as of the date of conversion.